Officers & Directors
5 Mile Road Race
White Tricorne Hat
Most Recent Winner
History 2010 - Present
USS Lexington Memorial
4th of July Carnival
Becoming A Member
Lions of the Year
Melvin Jones Fellow Recipients
Each year, since 1954, the White Tricorne Hat honors an outstanding resident of Lexington.
This year the White Tricorne Hat will be presented on Monday, April 20, 2015 at ceremonies on the Lexington Green following the morning parade.
The Lions Club would like to thank all those in the town of Lexington Massachusetts for supporting this public honor.
2014 White Tricorne Hat Recipient - John Lucente
White Tricorne Hat History 2015 Instructions & Nomination Form
The White Tricorne Hat Award, Lexington's Oustanding Citizen of the Year, is presented annually on Patriots Day.
The committee judges the candidates against the following criteria:
- Must be a current resident of Lexington.
- Must not be a current major elected office holder.
- Must not have won the award previously.
- Of the candidates that meet the above qualifications, the committee* will select the person who, in their opinion, meets the following criteria based on the submitted application and supporting material:
- has demonstrated a dedication to the principles of outstanding leadership.
- has advanced the American way of life in Lexington by giving unselfishly of his or her time and talents over the years, beyond the normal bounds of his or her normal occupation.
- The award is presented without regard to sex, race or religious affiliation. Nomination forms and instructions are now available.
pdf version of Nominating Instructions
pdf version of Nomination Form
- The committee is composed of a representative of the Lexington Lions Club, Lexington Clergy Association, Lexington Rotary Club, Lexington Chamber of Commerce, Lexington Lodge of Elks, and the Lexington Historical Society. In addition, the two most recent recipients of the award are voting members of the committee.
The 2014 White Hat Recipient
The 2007 White Hat Recipient
The 2006 White Hat Recipient
Winston E. "Pat" Flynn